400T New CZPT Program All Terrain Crane XCM-G QAY400
(1) excellent all round performance
1. CZPTing efficiency: the boom is strengthened, with a particular 11m jib for wind turbine functioning issue available, ready to lift 65t weight at 72m height and satisfy the specifications of lifting one.5MW wind turbine.
2. Driving overall performance: experienced all terrain hydro-pneumatic suspension program is adopted, with multi-axle steering and driving modes available, giving adaptable steering, strong driving overall performance and higher pass-ability.
(two) efficient, reputable and upgraded programs
one. The hand acceleration and distant manage unit are recently additional to the operation of superstructure, so as to lessen operator fatigue and improve procedure protection. Distant control length can reach 150m, exceeding other rivals.
2. Super-lift is independently controlled, with far more handy luffing and tensioning.
three. A manufacturer new counterweight attachment system is adopted. Self-rigging counterweight will save the want of an aiding crane and cuts down installation value. Counterweight assembly accuracy and efficiency are improved.
(3) Big-tonnage all terrain crane superlift technology
1. The body three is newly included to the luffing jib, which optimizes the jib erection process, minimizes the shock load to increase best, decreases procedure time and enhances doing work effectiveness even though maximizing safety.
two. The basic braking administration program, which is exclusive in the business, is adopted to the chassis, strengthening braking efficiency, boosting driving basic safety management and decreasing braking length by fifteen%.
(four) all-all around humanized design and style
1. A brand-new all round profile is of stylish appearance the boom is created with falling prevention and skid prevention to promise operator’s protection while operating on the boom.
|Overall bodyweight in transportation
|CZPT axle load
|Rear axle load
|Motor rated electrical power
|Motor rated torque
|Max. journey velocity
|Min. turning diameter
|Min. ground clearance
|Max. grade potential
|Gasoline use for 100km
|Max. rated whole lifting capability
|Min. rated operating radius
|Turning radius at turntable tail
|Max. lifting torque
|Completely prolonged growth
|Fully prolonged growth+ jib
|Longitudinal outrigger span
|Lateral outrigger span
|Growth luffing time
|Increase entire extension time
|Max. swing velocity
|Max. speed of principal winch (one rope) (no load)
|Max. pace of aux. winch (solitary rope) (no load)