Technical Parameter of CZPT
|Fuel Booster System
|three.5MPa nitrogen or argon
|Greatest output force
|1 way manage loop
We can make numerous pneumo-hydraulic pressurization methods in accordance to customers’ requirements. These methods can be utilized for strain tensioning, hydraulic travel and handle, hydraulic test, and many others. The optimum force can be up to 6400bar.
CZPT Pneumo-hydraulic Pressurization Technique has compact structure and is simple to run. What the consumers require to do is only to lead the push air to the liquid port, then adjust the stress regulating valve of the travel circuit to get to the needed functioning pressure.
Normal fuel pressurization operation
one. Static and burst check for valves, pipe fittings, and so forth.
two. Test for car brake technique and nozzles.
three. Chemical reagent injection into pipelines or reaction kettles.
4. Putting coolant into jars.
5. Providing force for clamping, forming, drilling, shearing and stamping equipment.
6. Supplying buffer and lift power to safeguard molds when huge presses overload.
7. Static and dynamic test for aviation components.
8. Functionality take a look at and calibration for devices.
9. High pressure cleansing and water injection of waterjet chopping products.
ten. Injecting oil into lubrication system of mechanical gear.
11. Offering clamping force for valve test.
twelve. Providing press power for shaft sleeve and cylinder liner.
thirteen. Managing floor and underground security valves.
Our manufacturing unit
1. Shipping Term: FOB HangCZPT, by vessel
2. Shipping Time: 15-twenty times
three. Payment Terms: T/T (one hundred% to spend by T/T )
4. Set up / Operation / Support / Guide: In English
five. Guarantee: One particular year from the date of completion of the commissioning.
six. Pre-shipment CZPT: Provider need to demo operate complete line at supplier’s manufacturing facility before shipment.
Fumigation wood cases, which are effectively sealed and sturdy adequate for extended-expression excursion, and suitable for multi-moments loading & unloading by forklift.