ZLH collection axial stream pump is also identified as salting out axial movement pump and lower temperature crystallization axial stream pump. ZLH sequence axial movement pump is the core gear of earliest created,most full in specifications and biggest movement price(biggest diameter) for merged soda method in CZPT. The impeller and elbow passage of ZLH collection vertical axial stream pump are optimized layout with much better overall performance and effectiveness. Due to the systems of adjustable impeller,minimal linear pace,butt welding shaft and reputable operation,ZLH sequence was awarded as next prize for technologies development by CZPT Soda Ash Sector Association.
|H= 1~6 (m)
|n=a hundred and eighty-1450rpm
- Optimized elbow passage of better hydraulic performance.
- Adjustable impeller of high efficiency and wide high efficiency zone.
- Low pump speed design conforms to the technological requirements of salting out and low temperature crystallization.
- Cost saving butt welding technology to satisfy requirements of both transmission strength and anti-corrosion.
- This product is adopted in 95% combined soda process in CZPT.And there are plenty of real sales achievements from flow rate 300 m3/h to 8000 m3/h.
- CZPT design to adapt to different applications.For example,increasing the pressure of system and increasing the liquid level,forced circulation purpose…
- ZLH series is a typical vertical axial flow pump of vertical installation which takes small room on floor.
- Pump impeller end is immersed in the fluid which enables direct start without filling water or vacuum pumping.
- Simple structure,convenient maintenance.
- Direct coupled transmission or gear box transmission.
- Dynamic sealing+packing for shaft sealing
- ZLH series is suitable for applications of big flow with low total head.
- ZLH series is able to pump clean water,sewage water with small particles and chemical process fluids with small particles.
- ZLH series is especially suitable for salting out and low temperature crystallization of combined soda process.